Friday, September 26, 2003

 
I've set aside time to work on Chapter one of my Dr Who story later. It's mostly finished but still needs a little work. I still haven't come up with a title yet although I do have a few ideas. I also plan to do more work on my ST story with the Pegasus crew. I should be able to post chapter one on the FF site next week.

Haven't been able to work on photo chart as my mum has been home. Instead I have been working on the Mickey Mouse design for my sister. I should have that finished by the end of October. I've started the border but still have the shading and then the back stitch to do and there is quite a lot of that. I've decided to do Celtic Christmas as my Christmas design this year. I will start that as soon as Mickey is finished.


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?