Thursday, October 02, 2003

 
The photo chart is coming along really well. I am almost a quarter of the way through it. Although I am regretting having the photo charted into a larger size. If I hadn't I probably would have been finished by now. Never mind! Mickey Mouse is also coming on well. I should have the silver part of the border finished by next wee. I want the black parts to be given two weeks. Another two weeks for the shading and another two for the back stitch. So I should have it finished in seven weeks. I am still waiting for Celtic Christmas to arrive. Once it does I will be starting it sooner than I thought. A crowd of us have decided to do a stitch along. It should be fun although my progress will be slow at first.

I have finished Otherland Vol2. It was just as good as the first one and would recommend these books to any sci fi/fantasy fan. There are still a lot of questions left unanswered but those will have to wait until I read the following two books. I am now reading The Ring of Five Dragons by Eric Van Lustbader which is the fantasy book discussion for this month. The start was a little confusing and it has a touch of sci fi in it but I am enjoying it. I have also started Naked God by Peter F. Hamilton. I have read this before and enjoyed it the first time so I don't mind reading it a second time for the sci fi book of the month. Besides there are a lot of things I have forgotten from it.

I might be getting a new full time job so my writing, reading and stitching may slow down a bit over the next few weeks.


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?