Wednesday, November 26, 2003

 
Okay this is just a quick post.

Obviously the link in the last post did not appear. When I have more time I'll read through the instructions and see what I did wrong. My friend was very chuffed with the book mark. I have finished doing the main part of stitching on Mickey and I'm now doing the backstitch. I think that by the end of next week I will be finished.

I finished reading Get off the Unicorn by Anne McCaffrey. It's a book of short stories some of which are based on books she has already written. They were good and have bought another book of her short stories, The Girl Who Heard Dragons. I'm now going to start George Orwell's 1984. Since the Big Read on Saturday I couldn't put it off any longer. I also did my review on the book discussion site of His Dark Materials trilogy. When I have more time I will post it here too.

I did do some writing as promised. I'm working my way through chapter 2 of the Pegasus story. At the weekend I am going to type them both up and then make some changes to them. I want to give my characters more depth now that I have done an introductory story.


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?