Thursday, November 27, 2003

 
Still enjoying 1984. It is very easy to tell the era this was written in. It has lots of references to communism and a few similarities to Hitlers time in power. I will try to go into detail when I do a review.

Mickey is going well. I have done the back stitching for most of the music notes and the frame. It's amazing the difference it makes. I might put off doing a Celtic Christmas update this week to try and get him finished. If I do I might finish it at the weekend.

Going to see The Play what I wrote tonight. Looking forward to that. Yesterday I bought the Muppet Christmas Movie on DVD. I didn't even know there was a new one out until I was browsing in the shop. It was very good. Lots of different Christmas movie references. I'm going to have to look out The Muppets Christmas Carol video and watch it at least half a dozen times before Christmas.



Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?