Thursday, December 04, 2003

 
I finished stitching Mickey and have even posted a picture to my webshots album and the cross stitch group I belong to. I have received lots of nice compliments for him. I'm now finishing off a flower fairy that I started a while ago for my mums Christmas. It shouldn't take me too long to finish that. I also have a card that I want to do for my mum and dads Christmas. I was going to give them one that I had already stitched as I couldn't see a nice one. Today however, I saw the one that I have been wanting to get them and so I bought it. I think I will be able to do it in time.

Finished reading !984 which was amazing. I will do a review of it at the weekend. I have also since finished Skipping Christmas by John Grisham and have now started A Christmas Carol by Charles Dickens. I have read Christmas Carol before but since it is the season I thought I would read it again. I am only reading it at work. At home I am reading the fifth Stephen King book in the Dark Tower series (it's too heavy to take into work). It's part of this months book discussion and so far I am enjoying it. Still trying to remember what happened in the last four though.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?