Monday, December 29, 2003

 
It has been a while I know. I actually didn't realise how long until I looked at the date of the last blog.

I had a lovely Christmas but because of it I haven't been able to get much writing done. I get my new rota today (as an official permanent member of staff) so I will be able to organise myself and get some writing done on my day off. The annoying thing is that I have the whole thing sorted in my head I just need to find the time to get it down on paper. I will be getting back to it for definite this week.

I also ignored my cross stitch for a while and haven't been able to send updates of Celtic Christmas. That will also be starting up again. The only thing that hasn't really suffered has been my reading. I think that is only because I read during my breaks at work. I have finished the Stephen King book which was very good. Stephen King is definitely back on track with this one. A little strange in places and I will have to wait for the next two books to see where he is going with this. Now I am reading Renegades of Pern by Anne McCaffrey for in work and Gone With The Wind by Margaret Mitchell at home.


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?