Saturday, January 03, 2004

 
I picked up me pen yesterday and did some writing. Not on the Star Trek story but just some ideas that were running around my head. I won't be able to get anything else done until I have got them all down on paper. Theses ideas won't be seen by others because the author of the original work doesn't want fanfiction based on her writing to be published in any form. I don't think there is any harm in doing this in a small notebook that no one is going to see. Basically I think this person has left huge gaps and I feel the need to put in a new story to fill in one of those gaps.

I'm still reading Gone With The Wind. I'm finding it a little dull but I have found myself itching to pick it up again so I will finish it. I am also reading All the Wyers of Pern by Anne McCaffrey. After that I only have four more books in the Pern series to read. Unfortunately I only have one of them so the others will have to wait until I work my way through that huge pile of books.

Stitching is going well. I have promised myself that I will stitch one Christmas card a month until July when I will stitch them more often. That way I will have enough for Nick's family too. My first one is the one I bought for my mum and dad. I am determined to stitch one that my mum won't have the chart of. Since I bought this one rather than got it from a magazine I shouldn't have any problems. Still waiting for the charity stitch to get in touch with details on which charity we are stitching for and who we are sending it too.


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?