Saturday, January 24, 2004

 
The Red Hot Chille Peppers are playing in Murryfield in June and I got tickets. So excited! I saw them last year when they played at Glasgow Green and they were so good. The whole time I watched them it felt so surreal. I just couldn't believe that I was there to see them playing live. My sister couldn't afford a ticket and I couldn't go knowing that I had left her behind. I would see her wee face in my head and would feel so guilty, so I got her a ticket too. She was overjoyed and has only now stopped jumping up and down. Nick is also going as is his brother and two of his friends. I think my sisters friend is also getting a ticket so she will be coming with us. The more the merrier.


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?