Sunday, February 29, 2004

 
The boyfriend and I have always said oh wouldn't it be great to try living in another country. Now we are seriously thinking about moving to Canada. He made it sound so easy that I am all for it. His kind of work means that it will be easy for him to find a job in almost every country. He is going to look into it as soon as he graduates although he might be required to have a few years experience first but that will just give us time to get ourselves organised. Sure we will miss our friends and families but that's what the internet is for. And we would still come home every now and then. Plus I would drag my sisters ass over there for holidays

I'm off for two weeks . I love my job but I need a rest. Today I am meeting a friend for coffee. I have said no shopping but what is the chances of that happening. I'll be able to give her the book too.

I'm also going to Edinburgh at some point with my sister. She wants to go and see a few exhibitions and then I'll take her out to lunch.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?