Monday, March 01, 2004

 
I bought a book yesterday which teaches beginners how to design their own web site. I've had a flick through it and I am very excited about it. It looks not easy but at least comprehensible. If I get into it I think this maybe the kind of course I'll do at night classes after the summer.

Oh, I also meant to say that I have given up the sci fi group that I managed on msn. I can't keep it up with all these new projects. The truth is I kind of let it go when I started working full time. I wouldn't have let it happened properly if it hadn't been for the problems I had with some of the members. So in the end I just decided it wasn't worth it. I shouldn't have let those people get to me but it really did take all the fun out of it. I'm still a member of the book discussion group though and I don't intend to give that up. I like it too much.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?