Monday, March 08, 2004

 
I did it. Yes that is another post beginning with I did it. I finished the flower fairy I had promised my mum for Christmas. I knew I wouldn't get it finished in time so I had put off doing it. With two weeks off coming up I promised I would do it then and I have. Heliotrope fairy is now complete. I also finished stitching a needle case.

My book pile is going down at last. I finished reading all the books in the Earthsea series by Ursula Le Guin. They were good and I think anyone (adult or child) would get something out of them. True they are fantasy but there isn't a lot of action in them. In other words no sword fights. I also read a Star Trek/X-Men book which was awful. Really don't know what I was expecting but word to the wise. When cross over books are printed DON'T READ THEM. Or at least don't pay good money so that you can read them.


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?