Friday, March 05, 2004

 
I did it. I handed over my sci fi group to someone else. Thankfully it is someone on the group I know well. I am still an assistant manager but that will probably change over the next few weeks.

Went to the cross stitch craft fair and bought lost of goodies. I bought some nice sparkly fabric for Christmas cards. I also bought a book which teaches how to do hardanger. And I bought a tatty teddy kit to stitch for my best friend. She adores tatty teddies and I thought of her as soon as I saw it.

The manager of the msn cross stitch group is carrying out lots of these new ideas making the site more interesting. She has started a member of the month page. Each month a different member is asked to fill out a questionnaire. I thought that one was a really good idea. Another one is a work in progress page. Each person has a thread of their own to write about how they are getting on with their larger projects. We can also paste pictures or put in links there. I'm impressed and I can see myself getting more involved with the group.

I haven't picked up my book much in the last few days. It does say that before you think of what you want your site to look like you should think of what you want in it. I've already got a rough idea of what I want. I should probably plan it out in a notebook. All I need to do is read on to find out how to do it and then how to make it look nice.


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?