Tuesday, March 23, 2004

 
I HAVE INSPIRATION. Finally I feel the urge to write and not just the little spurts I've been having since Christmas. I mean full blown inspiration. Also it isn't fan fiction. This is my own original story. I spent all morning before work taking notes. I plan on taking notes for the next month or so until I know exactly what is going to happen and then I will start typing away. I seem to be getting more and more ideas when taking notes so it is better that I keep doing it that way and then I can organise all my ideas. I actually came up with it when going through my ideas book. I was writing some of my favourite passages into my paper journal when I had a vague idea. I immediately began writing some of them down and the ideas just began rolling.


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?