Wednesday, March 10, 2004

 
I have now finished the scissor keep that goes with the needle case. I am also getting on with Celtic Christmas. I can't believe I actually put it down. It's so nice to stitch. I love using linen. The stitches just seem to come out more smoothly. I am taking part in another charity stitch. A member of the msn cross stitch group is organising lots of charity events. Since the charity group I was a member of ended I thought I would take part in one of them. We are stitching little guardian angels for premature babies. I suggested to the manager that she sets up a charity board for people to organise these things and encourage more members to take part.

Finished reading another Star Trek book. Now onto Prey by Michael Chrichton. It is surprisingly good. It is so easy to read to. Last night I decided to read a few pages before I went to my bed and before I knew it I was 100 pages into the book.

I haven't been inspired with my writing much lately. I thought during this two weeks off I would sit down and get back into it but I haven't. I read over some of the stuff I had wrote when I was still part of a sim group. I can see at the time why I was inspired to write it. Some of it actually wasn't that bad. I thought maybe going back to take part in a sim again may help me get back into the swing of it. I'm not going to do that though. I become all obsessive and get upset when others aren't very reliable in posting. I don't really have the time once I am back at work anyway.

I can't believe I left this until last but I now have my holiday booked. Going to San Fran and I can't wait.


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?