Saturday, March 27, 2004

 
I just finished reading Hay Nostradamus by Douglas Coupland. I read it within two days and would have read it within one if I hadn't been working. It was just so good. It's based on the tragic events of columbine and its affect on four people. It has a religious theme. Although I am in no way religious I have to admit that I did find it interesting. It's a book that gets you thinking. Last night it got me thinking about how I have to plan everything I do out. I find that I won't do anything on my days off because I have planned out what I want to do in terms of my stitching or reading. Each week I plan how much of each I will get done and then write about it in my journal. It doesn't exactly make for interesting reading. Even then it just seems so trivial.


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?