Wednesday, March 03, 2004

 
I'm going to have to give a few of my internet groups up. Mainly my own sci fi one as I mentioned before. So far no one has shown any interest in taking it over. I'll wait about a month and then give it up anyway. I would rather do that than delete it. I am also going to give up one of my cross stitch groups. Probably the yahoo one. I'll still stay a part of the thread swap group as I get a lot of fun out of that but the other one is starting to bore me to be honest. I also don't have the time to keep up with it. The msn cross stitch group I am going to stay with. I really like that one (plus that is where all the members of my round robin are). The manager has recently come up with a lot of good ideas to keep everyone interested. For example she is going to have a member of the month where one member is interviewed. Also she is going to have a freebies page where everyone can post their own designs. Things like that which make it more interesting. You can't do that with the yahoo group. The only thing that it is really missing is a stitch a long page.

I cleaned out my stash yesterday and I read more of my book. I am definitely considering doing something like this in a night class.


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?