Sunday, April 18, 2004

 
I have been ill all week and haven't been able to do much. Even phoned in sick to work one day. The rest of the time I would come home from work and just sleep. It feels as if that is all I have done all week. On Friday night I fell asleep at 6.30 and slept right through to the next day. By the time I got to work I felt as though I could go back to sleep again no problem. I am feeling a lot better though and my appetite is slowly coming back. Still have a horrible cough thought.

Anyway, as I said I have done nothing all week except sleep and this includes my writing. Today though for the first time I have the urge to pick up my pen again. So I am going to go downstairs (I have the house to myself) and do some writing. The fact that I want to do this means that I am definitely on the mend. I have lots of ideas for my story and I have some ideas for my fanfiction. I have been writing some notes for that and I may actually get that story I started a while back finished.


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?