Saturday, April 03, 2004

 
I'm in reader mode just now. I finished Curious Incident of the Dog this morning after only starting it last night. It was just so easy to read. I didn't stay up all night to finish it either. A friend in work didn't like it and I find it hard to see why she didn't. It was so moving and funny. It would have been hard not to like it and I can see why it is the Whitbread book of the year. I'm now reading Sabriel by Garth Nix. Another friend in work recommended it although I probably would have read it anyway. I love the cover, it's the kind that really catches my eye. Anyway, it is a children's fantasy novel so it is a little lighter than what I have been reading. I'm off now to do some book reviews.


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?