Monday, April 26, 2004

 
My favourite groups board is closing down. The manager usually emails everyone to let us know what is going on but this time he only put the message up on the what's new page. Other than that there is no mention of it on any of the boards. I'm really disappointed. I loved that group and I enjoyed chatting with the people on it. Everyone joined in doing book reviews or joined in the book discussions. There was never any trouble and it encouraged everyone to try new books. The manager hadn't been around lately and he had warned us about that. Whatever he was working on may mean he can't be around at all now. It just seems a little out of the blue because we had book discussions set up for next month and he was going to join in one or two of them. I was joining in the next fantasy one too because it was part two of the Eric Van Lustbader series (I was reading book one when I first started this blog). I really am going to miss it. I could start up one of my own. I did that in the past though and it didn't really work out. Plus I really don't have the time. I have also looked around to see if there were any others similar but there isn't.

My writing is going well. For my fanfic I am working on character profiles. I already know my characters in my head but I wanted to get them down on paper. One of them seems to have changed drastically since started the second story. She wasn't in the first one much so people reading it wouldn't notice but she has changed a lot from what I intended her to be. That may not necessarily be a bad thing as I think I like her better this way.

I have picked up my French again. I wasn't able to touch it when I was ill. I'm still having days where I think that I can do this and days when I don't but I'm determined to keep at it. I have a huge pile of French books to buy this week which will help me. I also keep looking at the Spanish books but that isn't really a priority at the moment.


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?