Friday, May 28, 2004

 
I admit it. I put my right hand up and admit that I cried over the last episode of friends. I did not cry over ER though which probably makes me cold hearted. But still, I am going to miss that show. It doesn't matter that they are on TV all the time and that I have most of them on video. I think it was around series six or seven that I began to get bored and thought they should end it soon but it started to pick up. I think they were right to end it on a high.

I went shopping as I said I would. I spent far too much. Season 1 of Dawsons creak on DVD was on sale. I couldn't help myself so I bought it. Yes, I'm never going to hear the end of this one but hey I like it. Bought some pencils and a sketch pad as I also said I would although I have still to try them out. Not sure when I am going to get that opportunity. I also got the threads I needed and some scissors.

Anyway, work was busy and very stressful as there was so much to do. By the time I got home my feet were so sore and so I had a long hot bath which has now woke me up. I might do some reading. I started that Penguin history of America which is quite good. Obviously it isn't going to get too descriptive but it makes for a good read and if there is anything that really catches interest I can always read in more detail from other books. Bill Bryson's "A Short History of Nearly Everything" came out on paperback today so I bought a copy. I've been looking forward to reading it but the hardback was just so huge I decided to wait.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?