Monday, May 24, 2004

 
I did some updates to my blog. I actually filled out my personal profile. I turned my weblog pink and I actually managed to get the comments section working.

I went to see "Troy" which was amazing. A few people walked out because it wasn't true to the story but I don't think it ever pretended to be. Brad Pitt was actually good (not a huge fan) and Orlando Bloom was a bit of a wimp but he looked good doing it. Saw a preview for King Arthur and I'm looking forward to seeing that. Also lets not forget that Shrek2 is out soon.

What else have I been up to? Well I am now reading "Ombria in Shadow" by Patricia McKillip which is quite good. Very much a fantasy novel with the whole idea of evil ruling the city while the good try to think of a way to get rid of the evil. I think it is the first proper fantasy novel I have read in a long time.

I am getting on very well with Celtic Christmas and I did manage to get my updates downloaded into my webshots site. I am now about halfway through the border. I think I will finish it in the next couple of weeks. I am evening planning my nest big project. I've decided to try my hand at a Teresa Wentzler design called "The Castle". Since I love dragons it is about time I stitched something with a dragon in it.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?