Tuesday, May 11, 2004

 
I finished reading Hard-boiled wonderland and the End of the World. It was very strange and not at all what I expected. Now that I have finished I am still not sure what to make of it. It was good though and I am going to do a book review before work. I am now reading Acorna by Anne McCaffrey and Margaret Bell. So far I don't think it is anywhere near as good as the Pern of Crystal Singer series. Hopefully the series will get better as I am now halfway through the first book.

Went to see Van Helsing. The boyfriend liked it but I wasn't impressed. For all the effects and action it was still really dull. I felt as though they were trying to hard by putting as many famous monsters as they could into one film. Plus Dracula's little servants sounded too much like Daleks.

Was becoming bored with the internet but have found a really cool craft site. I think I just need to expand on my favourite sites a little more. I'm going to make an authors folder and put (funnily enough) authors websites in there. I'm going to see if there is maybe a good website to help people learn languages.

Speaking of which I am loving my new French book. Because it follows the way we learned in school I'm remembering so much more.


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?