Sunday, May 30, 2004

 
Just a quick note before I go out. Yesterday I left to go to work in such a black mood and I have no real reason for it. PMS may have something to do with it but I usually don't duffer from it that bad. Anyway I got into work and quite a few others were feeling the same way. By lunch time we all managed to shake it off and were back to our usual joking around. It's amazing what working with such a great group of people can do for you. It's even more amazing what a great group of friends can do for you. They are such a varied group and each one of them is brilliant in their own way. I have never met a crowd like them and feel that each day I work with them is a privilege. I know that when I move on from there I am never going to have an experience like it again.


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?