Thursday, May 27, 2004

 
Last night I managed to finish reading "Ombria In Shadow" by Patricia McKillip. At first I wasn't sure I would like it and at one point I thought it was going to be really boring but it did improve. It is about plalce conspiracies but there is more to it than that. It involves a shadow world which Ombria is in danger of turning into should the young prince be killed or the regent breaks his will. The illigitamate cousin does all that he can to protect him but even his life is in danger. I think I would like to try more of her work.

Not many people are pleased about Billie Piper being cast in Doctor Who. A few people I know have suggested that they should have stuck to chosing an unknown like they used to do.

I get paid tomorrow which means I get to buy more books. Also I'm going to buy the threads for The Castle. I plan to get some pencils and a good sketch book. I am determined to take up drawing again.

I actually sat the other day and organised how much time I should give to each of my projects every week (this was instead of working on one of them). By the end of it I had added something else onto the list. A few years ago I began reorganising my photo albums and never got round to finishing it. I have promised myself to pick up where I left off.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?