Saturday, May 29, 2004

 
On the 8th June we will see Venus cross the sun. Apparently this is something that rarely happens. How cool is that. It will take 6 hours to happen and it will look like a black spot is traveling across the surface of the sun. It's amazing the things you learn from a wildlife magazine. Just a pity I won't be able to see it (not unless I want to be blinded). Mind you it will probably be cloudy that day. The weather seems to have changed again. No more warm sunny days just rain, rain and more rain.

I tried out my pencils and sketch pad last night before going to bed and the result was disastrous. I could use the excuse that I was tired but I know that wouldn't be completely true. Hopefully I just need to keep practicing. I've decided to draw from the garden since I have become nature obsessed over the last few months.

Speaking of nature. Bill Oddie is back on TV next week so I will be watching that. There was a picture of him on the radio times with a robin flying onto his hand. It was amazing. I would never get over an experience like that. It looked almost as good as David Attenborough swimming with elephants.

I have updated my webshots with another picture of Celtic christmas . In the photo I have finished about a third of the border. I have since stitched a little bit more that that but not much. I haven't really had the time to do much more.


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?