Wednesday, May 26, 2004

 
Since moving to the kids department in work I am being given more and more to do. I am being asked to help promote titles and come up with some ideas. I'm chuffed to have been asked. I think if I was only to stick with my section I would be bored. Today I decided that I was going to sort the tables once and for all as they were badly needing it. It took me a while but I am really pleased with the results. Couldn't stop looking at them. Today was definitely a good day in work.

I'm growing to like "Ombria in Shadow." It's still very much palace intrigue and conspiracies but there is also some magic in it. I would definitely consider reading more of her work. I haven't really been able to get into "Tales of Earthsea" much. I just haven't had the chance to read it properly during breaks. It's usually been too busy.


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?