Monday, May 31, 2004

 
This morning I decided to practice some drawing. I've decided to concentrate on simple things. Just observing them and drawing them. I think my problem is I don't pay attention to what I am drawing. I read somewhere that most people have this problem, they don't really see what they are drawing. Despite the fact that I know this the outcome hasn't changed much.

I spent yesterday watching DVD's and stitching. I really should think of an activity that doesn't involve me staying in the house all the time. I am thinking of taking my drawing outside. After this week I won't get peace in the house with my sister off so I might find a park somewhere and just draw. Weather providing of course. Although I like rainy days I don't want to sit out in one.


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?