Saturday, June 19, 2004

 
I am not a romance novel fan although when I was about 14 I did try them. I have never been enticed to try them since. I have always wondered why people feel the need to read them or buy mills and boon. The other day I decided to try a mills and boon out of interest. Plus I can hardly turn my nose up at something I have never tried (it's an annoying habit and I try not to be one of those people who do it). I am ashamed to say that I am now addicted. I've been reading some of the medical ones when I have the house to myself and I have found myself deeply involved in the story line. I know they are not amazingly well written but they are so easy to read. Still, I hoping that this is just one of the things I become obsessed about and then forget all about it after a few weeks. Never again will I look down on those who buy them religiously and openly.


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?