Thursday, June 17, 2004

 
I hate diets with a passion. I enjoy my food far too much. More than that I hate all these books that are out on diets. I think most of them are pointless and some of them are just down right unhealthy. That doesn't mean I haven't been tempted to have a look to see what the fuss is about. Anyway, despite all this I am trying to lose some weight for my holiday. For me to stick to one I have to be in the right frame of mind. If I'm not then it never gets off the ground. Well I think I am now and as much as I hate them I think I am doing well.

Watched Britain Goes Wild last night and it almost broke my heart. Poor little Wagtail chicks had disappeared in the night. Obviously to the hands of a predator. No one is sure who got a hold of them but you saw the male wagtail looking around for his nest with some flies in his mouth ready to feed the chicks. It was such a shame.

Still reading "A Prayer For Owen Meany" and I am still enjoying it. I am finding it very funny and have laughed out loud quite a lot while reading it in work. So many people have approached me to tell me that this is their favourite book. I'm not sure if it would become my favourite since I find it so hard to chose one but I can see why others class it as a favourite.

Going to the cinema tonight with some friends from work (with any luck). No definite arrangements have been made but hopefully it is still on. Next week my cousin is coming home for a holiday. My cousin have made arrangements for a night out but I don't think I can afford to go. I will try and make it along for just one drink


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?