Tuesday, June 15, 2004

 
I was just going through some of the craft sites I visit and I found a link to a paper craft site. The site itself isn't anything special but it did have one idea that I had to try out. Memory envelopes. So I decided to give it a try and make one for my friend and one for myself. I finished putting them both together but I am now in the process of decorating them. Each section is being given a theme. Unfortunately this means I have to collect things for it so it may take me a while. I am doing it in a collage stile. When I am finished, if I like the results, I may post some pictures of it on my webshots page.

Had a good time with my best friend. We meant to do some stitching but instead spent five hours gabbing.


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?