Wednesday, June 30, 2004

 
Last night I stayed up to finish "The Song of The Lioness" quartet by Tamora Pierce. I loved it and hope to read more by this author. It was simply written and very entertaining. However the ending was just wrong. It just wasn't write and it screamed wrongness to me for the last 50 pages. If it wasn't such a good book I would have thrown it across the room (that and the fact that I don't believe in throwing books). Call me old fashioned by the shero (I don't think she can really be called a heroine) should have married the Prince. The fact that she didn't just seemed so out of place. I just felt that they were meant to be together although the author obviously didn't feel that way. I wonder if others felt the same.


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?