Thursday, June 03, 2004

 
Today has not been a good day. I was first given abuse from a customer because he didn't like notes in his change. He was nothing but aggressive. Said I had no right to give him it and that it was not legal tender. If he had stayed any longer I would have got a manager to remove him from the store. Then one kid was sick all over the floor I work on and another quite obviously needed a nappy change but his mother didn't seem to notice.

Anyway, the shift is over. I have finished reading "Chocky" which was amazing. I really shouldn't be surprised as I also loved "the Midwitch cuckoos" by John Wyndham. I'm surprised that the television series was true to the book. I was expecting huge differences but any difference was minor. Have moved onto another Douglas Coupland book, "All Families are Psychotic." This one came highly recommended from a friend.


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?