Monday, July 05, 2004

 
Another friend from work is leaving. Actually two are leaving but one isn't leaving until the end of the month. It's so sad and we are all on similar shifts. My shifts will be changing soon because I am going to be doing a different job. It's going to be strange. I made my friend a leaving card too. I decided to move away from the carebear theme although I was tempted. I will make one for my other friend nearer the time. I am thinking of a yellow card for her.

I have been working hard on The Castle and I am pleased with the way it is turning out. I can't wait to get onto the actual dragon.

Was supposed to be going out tonight to see Harry Potter again with my friend. We both had too much to do so have decided to leave it until next week.


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?