Tuesday, July 13, 2004

 
Earlier today I finished reading "Artemis Fowl" by Eoin Colfer. A quick read but then it is a children's book. I think that I would recommend it to most kids. It really was a good book. It would be good for both boys and girls since it has strong characters of both genders. It was very funny and like the most popular children's books these days has a touch of magic. I won't go into too much detail explaining it since I have done so already. What I will say is that I encourage adults to read it too. Mainly because I think that it is important to keep up to date with what kids are reading today. But also because for a brief moment you will remember what it was like to be a child. Lets face it, most of us would love to be that age again.

Now going to go and read some more of "Lost Boy Lost Girl." by Peter Straub. A friend recommended another King Arthur story to me. This one is called "Arthur Rex" by Berger (can't remember his first name). It is out of print but I still might be able to get hold of a copy.


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?