Wednesday, July 21, 2004

 

Good old Natter

As I mentioned yesterday my friend was over for dinner. We always seem to have one of those good old natters when we get together. Usually about old movies (she is a fountain of knowledge when it comes to old movies) and books amongst other things. While we were also gabbing we were also reading from The Brewers book of Rogues, Villains and Eccentrics. Some of the stuff in it was interesting or hilarious. I have had the book for a while now but never looked through it. I think I will look at it more closely now. The weird thing is I was sent the book and I have no idea who sent it or why and I have never been charged for it. Anyway, it was a good night and she survived my cooking.

Before she came over I got my paper journal out. I haven't written in it in so long (15 days is a very large gap for me). It felt good to get back into it again. I could have written pages and pages but just didn't have the time.




Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?