Thursday, July 22, 2004

 

If a traveler and the ballet.

One thing I forgot to mention about having my friend over is that we organised some more theatre trips. I am very excited because we are going to see Swan Lake and Sleeping beauty performed by the Russian Ballet. I haven't saw a ballet performance since I saw the Nutcracker when I was a kid. We are going to see a few other things too but those are the ones that I am very much excited about. Just a pity that it isn't until the new year.

I finished reading "If on a Winters Night a traveler" by Italio Calvino. It was an amazing read. If I was to even begin to describe it to you I think I would just confuse people. It was funny and had a great ending. I would highly recommend it.




Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?