Wednesday, July 14, 2004

 
I've had a fairly constructive day.

I started "The Merlin Conspiracy" by Diana Wynne Jones. I've only read the first two chapters but it seems to be promising. I like the fact that it is magic mixed with the modern day. When you think of Merlin you think of medieval times and so it is refreshing that it is set during modern times. It is a little strange and unexpected when you read about cars and buses and media because you still don't expect it.

I also gave an update on "Lost Boy Lost Girl" . So far I am mainly guessing what I think will happen. It is a long shot since in part two it didn't reveal much more than it did in part one. There were a few supernatural encounters described but not much to give any clue as to what is going to happen next.

I then wrote a few more pages to go towards my story. Again mainly just adding to my character notes. I have more ideas for other characters but as yet no idea as to how they will fit in. If I do it may change the feel of the whole story. I don't think that will be a bad thing.

Lastly I did a lot of stitching. I've almost completed one shad of the dragon and despite the fact that it is only one it is showing up a good outline of it. Hopefully I will get onto the next one by the weekend and then I can do another photo update.

I watched "School of Rock" last night. It was good although predictable. I liked it for what it was - a feel good movie with lots of humour.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?