Saturday, July 17, 2004

 

Merlin Conspiracy by Diana Wynne Jones

I just finished this and I was very much impressed by it. At first I wasn't too sure because of the child like narration but then it was being told by children. The storyline was complicated and there were lots of twists and turns with everything fitting together in the end. It took a lot of imagination involving magic and other worlds. I also recognised some things such as the way the little people are seen. Merlins world also was set during modern day times which was interesting but took a little getting used to. I highly recommend it but don't mistaken that it is a King Arthur story. While you may recognise some of the characters which are only briefly mentioned that is as far as it goes.




Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?