Thursday, July 15, 2004

 
One of the many things I am guilt of is that I am a hoarder. Today I ruthlessly attack my stuff and threw a lot of it out (Four bin bags to be precise including some stuff for charity). You have no idea how much it almost killed me. I also found a stash of books that I was trying to pretend wasn't there (I have to hide books when I buy them now). Everything looks so amazingly tidy. I feel as though I can get properly organised now. I even had room to keep a drawer for my new stamping craft. I have promised myself that I will never let things go into that state again (lets see how long it lasts). Anyway, I found loads of stuff I can decorate my paper journal with and so I am going to do that now so that I can get rid of it all.


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?