Monday, July 26, 2004

 

Spiderman 2

I finally got to see Spiderman 2 last night and I loved it. I loved from the opening credits right to the end. This one is definitely better than the first. It had everything and I imagine was closer to the comics than the first (it was certainly closer the cartoons). The one thing I will say is that I don't think MJ ever found out who Spiderman was in the cartoons. Wasn't that the whole point like Lois Lane and Clark Kent? I loved Doc Oc. When I saw the interviews with the actor I wasn't sure about him but he was amazing, better than the Green Goblin. Anyway, the ending set up for a really good sequel with the return of the Green Goblin. I think it will be a while before that one comes out. A friend told me that it would roughly be about three years.

Yesterday I also made some more cards. These ones are for charity. As I mentioned before a friend from a group is setting up another stall in September for a pink campaign. I'm not sure if I will be back from my holiday in time and so made some just now. Not cross stitch this time since I am getting into the stamping. The woman organising it said it was okay so long as they had pink in them. I am pleased with the way the cards turned out.




Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?