Sunday, July 04, 2004

 
There is something wrong with blogspot. It won't let me update my profile. Annoying but not the end of the world. Just wanted to change what I was reading at the moment.

I think I mentioned that I finished "The Song of the Lioness" by Tamora Pierce. I am now reading "The Mists of Avalon" by Marion Zimmer Bradley. I had been wanting to try a King Arthur story and a friend recommended this one. Another friend warned me that it wasn't as good as it was made out to be but so far I am very much enjoying it. I hope to try some more King Arthur tales. It's weird because just now I am more inclined to read fantasy books and my boyfriend has changed from this to normal fiction. It's like we have traded places. Well almost, I still read other kinds of fiction as well as fantasy. I tend to mix what I read it's just that I am more in a fantasy frame of mind. Anyway, I have a few suggestions for him but whether he will read them or not is another story. I will take over some tonight to see if any of them will catch his eye.

I am listening to the best of Bon Jovi. I haven't picked up this CD since I left school. Recently though I have had the urge to listen to some of my old favourites.


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?