Saturday, August 14, 2004

 

Birthday Card

A friend from work is turning 21 soon. Unfortunately I will be on holiday so last night I made a card for her which I am going to put in her mail box before I leave. I will get her a little gift too. It has to be something funny as I think she would appreciate that more. I have no idea what to get.

Just want to thank Kame for my first comment on my blog. I have been working on a redraft of chapter two of my Doctor who story so hopefully it won't be too long before I upload it to the fanfic site. I think Monday as I mentioned before but Tuesday at the latest.

I was watching the Olympics opening last night. I missed the start of it but sat through the rest for the first time. When Canada came through I thought of my Canadian pen pal and wondered if she was watching this too. When Britain came through it was a bit of a let down. Our numbers seemed to be so small and the only people the commentator mentioned was the flag bearer and Tim Henman. Very disappointing! As a rule I don't pay attention to sports. I'm not a fan although there are a few things such as Tennis that I do enjoy watching but don't follow. I probably won't pay much attention to the Olympics after this so I am probably being a hypocrite for being disappointed.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?