Saturday, August 28, 2004

 

Crafts

I saw a design for a card that I think I am going to try out. It's a little different from the usual cards. It is made almost like you would make a cube but take away one of the sides. You fold all the sides into the centre and then tie it together with ribon. The receiver opens it unfolds the flaps to find a little pocket on the centre with a little tag inside it. The tag holds your message. The whole thing is decorated using a theme. The one I saw was dragonflies but I think you could pretty much use anything. My sister gave me two beautiful stamps. One is a frog and one is a hedgehog. I think I am going to use them to make some cards. Will have to invest in some ribbon though (what a shame, I LOVE ribbon).

I got the next part of the cross stitch round robin sent through. For this one the theme is angels and the stitching done so far is very beautiful. The person who owns this one has requested non-religious angels which means we can chose something a bit fun. I am looking forward to going through my cross stitch charts to see what I can come up with.

The Craft page I go to get some ideas has started up a blog. I thought that it was a great idea and will try to make a point of looking in on it. Seems to give lots of great tips.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?