Monday, August 23, 2004

 

I, Robot

Last night I went to the cinema to see I, Robot. I remember when I first heard that this film was being made and some of the reports on it disgusted me. I was going to refuse to go and see the book be butchered. I also wasn't impressed with their casting. I like Will Smith but just couldn't see him in the role. I take it all back. Yes, only fragments of the book were in the film but it was still very good. Also, Will Smith was a brilliant choice for the part. He is more capable of playing serious roles than most people think (plus he is good at adding some comedy). There was also more of the book in the film than I though there would be. I would recommend it to any sci fi fan. If you are a hardcore Asimov fan then you might not enjoy it so much though.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?