Friday, August 27, 2004

 

"It's my party and I'll cry if I want to"

For some strange reason birthdays always remind me of this song. I think I can thank "Problem Child" for that.

Anyway, yes it's my birthday and I am now 25. I have lived for a quarter of a century and have nothing much to show for it. All very depressing. I kept it quiet in work (but not quiet enough since someone called it my jubilee, lol). I did get lots of nice presents though. The creme de la creme though is the Carey Grant DVD box set from my best friend.

Have been thinking of all the things I though I would have done by now (as I have done for the last few birthdays). I have now got to the stage where I have pushed it to the back of my mind. I still enjoy my life and there is no point in getting depressed over the past (easier said than done).

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?