Saturday, August 07, 2004

 

Renamed

I have changed the title of the Doctor Who story from Aftermath to Rebuilding. I was pretty tired last night when I posted the first chapter and now I wish I had left it a little longer. I think there are lot more changes I would have made had I not been so exhausted. I am going to look it over again tonight and I may repost it. In the meantime here is a link to my first chapter of Rebuilding (can't say I am all that chuffed with the title either).

I don't know where my head has been this last week. I have been able to do some writing just before work but when I get home I am so tired I just kind of zonk out in front of the TV or the computer. When I finally move myself to pick up my book I fall asleep. I then wake up again, have trouble sleeping and the same things happen again the next day. I'm off tomorrow and my sister is working during the day. So I am going to have a nice relaxing day sitting at the table catching up with all the things I had wanted to do during the week. Hopefully I am going to the cinema tomorrow night. That sounds like a good plan.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?