Monday, September 27, 2004

 

Anchorman

The boyfriend and I went to see this last night (initially it was supposed to be Hellboy but the times were weird). If you want to see something lighthearted and funny then go and see this. I thought it was hilarious and it had lots of cameo appearances from people like Jack Black and Luke Wilson (those are just two). I'm not usually into daft films but this one is good. I wasn't laughing quite as much as the others around me though. It also wasn't quite what I expected. I had thought that the plot of the film revolved around the competition between two news rooms but that was only a side plot. I don't think I would buy it on DVD but it would be something I would make a point of watching if it was being shown on TV.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?