Sunday, September 26, 2004

 

Day Out

Going out for the day with the boyfriend. We planned this at the last minute last night. We are just taking a trip out to Edinburgh for the day and then going out for dinner and then the cinema. I know I had a lot of stuff planned for today and I will get some of it done before I go but I will do most of it tomorrow instead. The boyfriend and I haven't had a day out together in a long time (well, unless you want to include the holiday).

One of the things I have to do is look up notes I may have taken on book one of the Pearl saga by Eric Van Lustbader. It was almost a year ago I read it and I am now reading book two. I think I have remembered most of it but I would still like to read any notes I might have on it in case there is something important I have forgotten. Haven't read much of book two so all I can tell you is that it looks promising.

I think I am coming down with a cold. My nose has been all yucky this morning and I've been sneezing all morning too. I hate colds.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?