Friday, September 24, 2004

 

Finished Song of Susannah

I actually finished the book a few days ago. I did enjoy it although it wasn't as good as the others but to be honest it was so strange that it didn't have to be. The ending was just so surreal. I should warn you that if you don't want to have any of it spoiled don't read any further. I just couldn't get my head round that I was reading about Stephen King in a Stephen King. It was almost autobiographical. The last part had diary extracts by King and I had to wonder, are they real or are they just part of the story? I mean part of it like his books being published is obviously real but how true was the rest? You really have to read it I think to get what I am talking about.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?