Wednesday, September 15, 2004

 

I'm an idiot and sports stuff

I saw an advert yesterday for the para olympics. I thought they had started a few weeks ago but it turns out it starts this week.

Since being in San Fran have expanded my recent interest in sports. When on a tour of the SF Giants baseball park I took a huge interest in that. It is nearing the end of the season but I am going to try to keep up with it. I have to admit that I have always liked the look of baseball and would love to go to a match someday.

Also watched some of the American Football and some of the tennis US Open. Can't say that I followed the football too closely but I do like the tennis. Again something I have always wanted to follow but never have. A young guy from Dumblane won the Jr US Open which impressed me. I also heard that he did very well in Wimbledon too.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?